/// Monday, February 13

I'm Back

Geez, it's been a while. I moved back to sunny San Diego and started a new contract today. Im familiar with the area as I went to college here and lived here for many years. It really is the finest city in the US. You can't beat it for weather and there's everything around.

I'm working on .NET stuff as usual. The company I work for is using all three versions of Visual Studio---2002, 2003 and 2005 which means I'm restricted to using C# 1.0 features. FUN FUN FUN. This is common in the real world. While it's neat to read and play with the latest software technologies, most companies are content using an older version against which legacy applications are built. There is a huge amount of resources deploying, regression testing enterprise applications. Definitely no generics, etc.

Is Boo dead? I dont see much activity.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?